How to Whiten the Dark Groin Area
Everyone wants to have a flawless complexion, even of the those portion of the body which are usually not visible all the time. So when you find your dark groin area, definitely you won't be happy, even if your legs and body is fair enough. Specially if you wear bikini and shorts often your dark groin area is often visible to a limit and the darkness there is really upsetting.
You may also notice the that the dark groin area skin is thickening. The skin in the area gets thicker in order to protect itself from the irritation caused by rubbing. This occurs because of the excess buildup of a substance called keratin, in the skin’s outer layers.
So to avoid and get rid of such problems, below are some natural home remedies you can whiten your dark groin area -
To use the following home remedies, apply below said ingredients, leave them till they are dried or for at least 30 minutes. Then wash with fresh water. As all the remedies are herbal and natural you can do them twice a day for a better result.
- Drink 12 glasses of water daily to get rid of dark groin skin.
- Apply grated white radish or its juice.
- First rub cucumber slices and then apply cucumber juice (with skin on cucumber) to your groin area. Leave it overnight and wash in the morning.
- Make a paste by grinding mint leaves in water. Apply on the groin area for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash with water.
- Make a paste of a pinch of cinnamon powder and ½ teaspoon honey. Apply on the groin area.
- Lemon juice, turmeric, honey etc, all are natural bleach. They remove darkness from your groin area and make there fairer. You can also rub lemon directly on groin area avoiding sensitive points.
- Apply Cucumber juice or rub cucumber slices on groin area.
- Apply a paste of gram flour , milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice(3-4 drops) on groin area for 15 minutes and wash with water. You will get result in about 15 to 20 days.
- Mix turmeric powder to cucumber juice or lime juice and apply to dark groin area.
- Make a mixture of yogurt, gram flour, turmeric and milk and apply on the dark areas.
- Grind some dried orange peelings. Mix this powder with lemon juice to make a paste. Apply it on dark groin area skin.
- Soak a few pieces of these nuts in warm water overnight, peel and grind them in the morning then add milk in this. Apply them at night, leaving this on until the morning. Do this for 2 weeks.
- Emulsify the mint leaves and mix with an unscented skin cream. Apply on the dark area.
- Make a flour paste with milk, turmeric powder and lime juice and spread it on the areas you want to whiten.
- Mix grated tomatoes with lime juice and apply to dark groin.
- Wear cotton undergarments. Prefer loose fit. Cotton permits free air movement. It also stops sweat from building up in the groin and the thighs.
- Do not wear tight and / or synthetic undergarments.
- Use herbal soaps containing licorice preferably. It smoothens and lightens the skin effectively.
- Mix ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of lime juice and a bowl of yogurt. Massage this paste in the inner region of the groin and leave on for 15 minutes. Thereafter wash the skin well with warm water. Repeat this daily for a couple of weeks till you observe that the skin has started lightening by 1 to 2 shades. This is a natural and effective home remedy to whiten the skin.
- Apply papaya extract to the inner region of your thigh. It helps whiten the groin area naturally.
- Apply a paste comprising of turmeric powder, milk and cream. This paste nourishes the skin and successfully whitens it.
- Do not shaving the pubic area. Do not use hair-removal lotions as they contain hard chemicals. Waxing is safe.
- Use an unscented, non-acidic, mild soap for cleaning the area between the thighs.
- Drink a glass of warm milk daily with a teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed.
- Use a natural exfoliate like oats or dried orange peels mixed with yogurt to scrub the groin region. This allows dead skin to be removed so that the pigmentation of the groin area is made less obvious.